What Is Pinteresting?
With my new move towards recipes, easy crafts and everyday life I decided it would be really fun to see more Pinterest ideas and meet some new Pinners. With that being said a dear friend and I were having a talk about co-hosting a party. Brandy and I have been virtual friends for well over a year now and we couldn’t be more different. She is a farmer’s wife living somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Colorado where she get amazing views and no traffic. I am a city loving Chicago girl who couldn’t live more than 15 minutes away from a Target, but we’re co-hosting this party as we may never get to in real life.
Each week we want you to come here and link up your favorite Pinterest post of the week. Feel free to link up a couple. But, it is a party and so we hope that you’ll:
- Follow both of us on Pinterest –Brandy Myers @ Giveaway Blogdom and Clair Boone @ Mummy Deals .
- Repin a few of the great ideas you find.
- Follow other Pinners.
- Leave your Pin account name in a comment below if you’d like us to follow you back or just leave a comment to say hi!
- Share this hop with other Pinners to get the word out and help this grow. Growth means more ideas at your fingertips.
- Link up your Pinterest link please. No blog links or you risk being deleted!
The party will begin every Thursday at 8:00 PM CST . Come back each week to see the best ideas (and maybe get featured) and to link up!
Crab Dip Stuffed Bacon Cups from Experimental Foodie look delicious and hello! Bacon!
Breakfast Bread from Susie QT Pies looks delish and perfect for Mother’s Day!
Spruce up your fireplace with this idea from Confessions of an ADD Housewife.
Our Most Pinned “Pins” Last Week
Cool off as the temperatures rise with one of these 26 iced or frozen beverages.
Clair’s Handprint Doormat she made with her kids for Grandma on Mother’s Day got pinned a bunch. Check out her newest pin board: Mom while there with Mother’s Day ideas.
Please leave your pins below and please share this and tell others so they can link up! Feel free to leave 1, 2 even 3 pins on the board so we can see your new ideas!