There’s just some things that I refuse to pay full price for and birthday cards is one. But, I do love a good one which is why last year my birthday cards were a smash success and here’s how yours can be too:
- Take an adorable picture of your kids. I bribed Isaac with a cupcake to pose with…well a cupcake!
- Upload your photo to Ink Garden.
- Right now they have a deal where you can get You can get 12 Note Cards shipped for $3.79. Use Code: FREENCARD and it’s less than 35 cents a card! Add your own photos and images.
- Send those out and your cards will be quite the hit too. I even used them for a baby shower card with the words, “literally Happy BIRTHday” and everyone passed it around.
- Next time you need a card you won’t have to run out! We do this every year with our kids and people love them.
For more ideas: