I am told that 2013 is the year of organizing and more cleaning! Of course we are now into February and many of those resolutions have gone by the wayside in exchange for ease. Let P&G help you revive your resolution.
If you have to travel at all this year here are some tips on how not to lose it!
• Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
• If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days .
• Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
• If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
• Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
• The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour .
Not only did I get to check out all the P&G Have you Tried This Yet goodies but One winner US winner will receive a prize pack from P&G containing the following:
· Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent
· Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
· Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
· Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
· Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
· Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip
· Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™
· Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger
Simply enter the Rafflecopter to enter.
I blog with integrity: P&G reached out to me to try out the above products for P&G Have You Tried This Yet.