Last week I got to try out the newest P&G items and can I tell you I’ve fallen in love with the Olay Winter Retreat Collection body wash. It’s got a great smell that’s not too overpowering and I’m loving it!
My buddies at P&G have some great tips for you to not get stressed this month and these ones are all about home decor. For additional bright ideas to improve your everyday, visit Have you Tried it Yet where you can view tips and sign up for free samples! For more home decor tips see my post: Simple Holiday Decor.
Deck The Halls: Home Decor Tips
• Help trigger fond memories by adding cinnamon sticks to a pot of boiling water filling your home with holiday aromas.
• Sprinkle in some Gain® Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster when washing your linens to experience freshness that lasts 12 weeks once out of storage.
• Drape fresh garlands and holiday lights around your doorways and windows. Less is never more when it comes to holiday décor!
• Make homemade snow globes to scatter holiday cheer throughout your home. Take a jar with a sealable lid and glue your favorite holiday figurine to the bottom – make sure to use waterproof/permanent adhesive. Next, fill the jar with glitter and water and watch as your guests delight in shaking your holiday masterpieces.
Not only did I get to try out the P&G items but one lucky reader is going to get a HUGE goodie bag too which includes:
- COVERGIRL Blast Flipstick
- Tampax Radiant tampons
- Always Radiant Infinity Pads
- Secret Outlast Protecting Powder Invisible Solid
- Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner
- Olay Winter Retreat Body Wash
- Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster
All you have to do is fill out the rafflecopter and you’re good. Giveaway ends 12/20/12 at midnight CST.
Other Current Giveaways
I blog with integrity: Although P&G provided me with the items my opinion remains my own. I only partner with brands I love and I really love P&G!