If you decided the Mother’s Day Candy Bar Poem wasn’t your thing but you want something homemade for Mother’s Day, these Oreo Cookie Pops are sure to steal the limelight!
- Almond bark or chocolate candy discs to melt
- Jelly beans cut in half
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
- Put the stick in the middle of the oreo and press down.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, slow cooker or on the stove.
- Dip each one into chocolate and place on a sheet of wax paper
- Before the chocolate hardens add the jelly beans to make a flower.
- Leave them to harden and then to display just gently press the sticks into some floral sponge and decorate.
- Add a note for Mom and away you go!