1. Cut 1x6s into equilateral triangles (fig. 1 on rt).
2. Punch 15 equally spaced starter holes in triangle (fig. 1 on left). We suggest making a template with holes drilled all the way through to make punching starter holes easy and consistent.
3. Drill the holes 5/8″ deep with a 13/64th drill bit (fig 2 on rt).
- Operation Christmas Child Homemade Purse
- Operation Christmas Child Homemade Bracelet
- Operation Christmas Child Homemade Crochet Purse
- Operation Christmas Child Homemade Notepad
Operation Christmas Child fan? Me too! Please sign up for my daily tips email. You’ll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox! If you love OCC like me then you’ll want to pack as many boxes as possible and by signing up for my email you won’t miss out on the deals I write about throughout the year.