My son is 3 so I asked him what he’d like:
- Bouncy ball (25 cents at Old Navy and find them in favor packs at dollar stores)
- Crayons and paper or coloring books (my local thrift store had unused crayoning books for just $.25)
- Cars (check out our easy race track roll idea)
- Paper and instructions to make a paper plane
- Musical instruments. How about some rice inside a closed box to create a shaker?
- McDonald’s toys. My son loves love these!
- Toothpaste, brush, soap and candy (sneak some from your kids’ stash!)
Find more OCC ideas on the Mummy Deals OCC page.