It’s just 4 weeks until we start shipping our shoe boxes to Operation Christmas Child. For around 10 years my Husband, Tim, and I have been participating in this and it’s one of my favorite things about Christmas.
If you’re not familiar with the organization check THIS out.
Last year I made a short video on how to pack a shoebox on a budget HERE that you can get some ideas from. Here at Mummy Deals for the next few weeks I’m going to be highlighting great deals that I find each week that are perfect for the shoe boxes so you too can do it on a budget and give more. Here are this weeks deals and steals:
- Get some cheap toiletries here from The Body Shop with the 50% off deal. 10/25/10 only.
- 90% off at The Dollar General means toys for 10 cents. More here.
- Refer 10 friends here and get $10 to Old Navy to use for the boxes.
- FREE copy of The Nativity here
- FREE Dove deodorant here
- FREE toothpaste from Walgreens details here.
- FREE reusable bags from Menards here. Seems cheesy but they’re light and don’t take up a lot of room and could be used for lots of things.
- FREE handmade soap from FlicSpa here.
- FREE promo pack from Aramdek here.
Please check out my other links here including my series called, “Ways to Pack a Shoebox on a Budget.”
This week’s tip: Think outside the box and scour your house for things you may not be able to use but OCC can. Sign up for my daily tips email HERE. Not only will you get great FREEBIES in your mailbox but you’ll be entered to win $100!