There’s some goodies around this week to start packing your Operation Christmas Child boxes. My tip this week: THINK AHEAD! Now is not too early to start thinking about your budget and picking up items that you see clearanced. Think: 50% off Dollar Spot at Target, Consider making handmade gifts, ask seniors in your church to knit/crochet something, watch out for seasonal sales.
Commit with me to doing more this year?
If you’re not familiar with the organization check THIS out. Last year I made a short video on how to pack a shoebox on a budget that you can get some ideas from. Here at Mummy Deals I’m going to be highlighting great deals that I find that are perfect for the shoe boxes so you too can do it on a budget and give more. Here are this week’s deals and steals:
- Print out some pictures of your kids/fun things in your city to include in the box. This could make an awesome project.
- 4 FREE items at Staples and more.
- Watch Deal of the Day websites for great deals on items to donate
- Print out some FREE coloring pages and have your kids get a head start
- FREE garbage bags? Maybe not for the boxes but great to send with them.
- Did your kids make the FREE car at Home Depot? Already not playing with it? Why not encourage them to donate it?
- FREE seed packet from Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Sign up for a FREE beauty bag from Target.
Sign up for my daily tips email. Not only will you get great FREEBIES in your mailbox but you’ll be entered to win $50 in Amazon cash!
We love Operation Christmas Child!