It’s just 3 weeks until we start shipping our shoe boxes to Operation Christmas Child. For around 10 years my Husband, Tim, and I have been participating in this and it’s one of my favorite things about Christmas.
If you’re not familiar with the organization check THIS out. Enter to win a distribution trip here.
Last year I made a short video on how to pack a shoebox on a budget HERE that you can get some ideas from. Here at Mummy Deals I’m going to be highlighting great deals that I find each week that are perfect for the shoe boxes so you too can do it on a budget and give more. Here are this week’s 13 deals and steals:
- FREE trade magazines HERE that would fit neatly on the bottom of a box of a teenager.
- Use these FREE invites HERE as notes to the kids instead.
- FREE toothbrushes from CVS here
- FREE Ricola drops and cheap gum from Walgreens here
- Run out for leftover candy from the stores. Remember it has to be hard candy and it needs to be bagged.
- Get makeup for $1 here.
- Sale items from Disney Store HERE
- My Blankee bears for under $3 shipped here
- Use the $10 off a $30 purchase coupon HERE from Bath & Body Works to snag some cheaper soaps.
- Save on Band-Aids here.
- While out shopping use some of the new P&G coupons to save on toiletries.
- If you’re shopping online make sure you use cash back sites here to save more.
- Listen to Singing Christmas Tree from Veggie Tales FREE on MP3 download HERE.
- Line the bottom of a box with a reusable shopping bag for an extra gift that you may have got for free.
Please check out my other links here including my series called, “Ways to Pack a Shoebox on a Budget.”
This week’s tip: Pick up leftover candy now and don’t leave it until the last minute. If you haven’t yet started a box, grab one now! Family Christian Stores have the nice logo ones.
Sign up for my daily tips email HERE. Not only will you get great FREEBIES in your mailbox but you’ll be entered to win $100 in Amazon cash just in time for Christmas.
We love Operation Christmas Child!