These are available instore and online but if you wanna make money on them here’s how:
- Go to ShopAtHome.com here.
- Immediately they’ll add a $5 credit to your account for signing up through me. As you only need $20 to “cash out” you’re well on your way.
- Search for ‘Office Depot’
- Now you know they are going to give you 2% of your purchase back, even if it’s free!
- You will then be redirected to the Office Depot site. If you search for Worklife Rewards it should take you to the page of freebies.
- Shipping is free after $50, even if you’re going to get the money back!
Free Items – Limit 2 of each item per day.
- Bottled water $3.99
- Tops Docket writing pads $4.99
- Wilson Jones D-ring binders $6.99
- Office Depot multi ream paper $7.29
- Energizer battery AA and AAA $7.49. Use $1/1 off Energizer Batteries from SS 06/13/10
- PaperPro compact stapler $9.99
- Office Depot legal storage tote $9.99
- Uni-ball pink ribbon pens 12-pk $17.99
The free shipping should be automatically added to your cart when you check out. Note: You don’t have to get all of them.
To do this you need to have an Office Depot Worklife account. This is very similar to the CVS rebate program or other store loyalty cards. Signing up for their free loyalty card is easy and you can do it here. Then when you use that at checkout it tracks your spending and gives you bonus cash every quarter. For example when you buy all the items above it will come back to you in the form of an Office Depot check that can be used at Office Depot. You earned it this quarter and It will come next quarter. You’ll have about 3 months to use it on things you need or potentially roll it into more freebies.