The Food Bank of Northwest Indiana is participating in the Summer Food Service Program which provides breakfast and lunch to children 18 and younger Monday through Friday from June 4 to Aug. 10. Breakfast is from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and lunch will be served from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The meals will be at these locations:
- Advancing Christ’s Kingdom Ministries: 1001 W. 37th Ave. in Hobart
- Greater Emmanuel: 1030 Ames St. in Hammond
- Mission of Jesus Christ: 3924 Kennedy Ave. in East Chicago
- ANEW Life Ministries: 456 Monroe St. in Gary
- Christ United Methodist Church: 201 W. Ridge Road in Gary
- Bethel Temple Church: 110 W. 43rd Ave. in Gary
- For Women Only: 4141 Delaware St. in Gary
- Our Youth Ready Inc.: 3850 Grant St. in Gary
- St. Andrew Church: 749 Chase St. in Gary
- Zion Temple Church: 1525 Jefferson St. in Gary
- Wonder Working Word Church: 2421 Ralston St. in Gary
Contact Chandra Timberlake-Jacob at (219) 980-1777, ext. 304, for information about the Summer Food Service Program.