Looking for crock pot recipes galore??? Then See the links below to my Favorite Crock Pot Recipes 2012. For more recipes check out my category Slow Cooker Mondays These slow cooker recipes are some of the best crock pot recipes of all time that I ran on Mummy Deals in 2012 and I’ll create another list in 2013 for more ideas.
** You may also like 8 Crock Pot Soup Recipes.
Every Monday I host Slow Cooker Mondays and I find a new crock pot recipe to test for you and then present. It’s real meals for real Mums and here is a roundup of my Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes 2012.
1) Sadly there’s no picture for this one but as this is my favorite of all time I thought it deserved a salute! Cranberry BBQ Chicken.
2) An appetizer in a pot perfect for hosting: Crock Pot Artichoke Dip.
3) Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken is nothing to be scoffed at and uses an inexpensive meat.
4) Meghan’s Slow Cooker Chili is a hit in her house and with her kids.
5) If you’re cutting back on carbs this Low Carb Chicken is to divine!
6) They told me it shouldn’t be done but I put pork tenderloin in the crock pot and it turned out just fine! Cocoa Crusted Pork.
7) Kid friendly recipe alert! Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups.
8) My favorite stew ever is made in a crock pot: Crock pot Chicken Stew.
9) Looking for something different? Thai Chicken Curry hits the mark!
10) Last but not least: Slow Cooker Stuffed Mushrooms.
There ya go: Crockpot Recipes Galore so you have plenty to choose from!
See my new post Reader’s Best Crock Pot Recipes 2013!