My whole family (parents, brother, nephews) have been here for almost 2 weeks and leave on Saturday then I’ll be like a crazy lady packing or the MOPS Convention 2012! Sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuueee!
Last year I took a nursing infant and his 3 year old brother but this year I fly solo to Dallas..double squee! Here’s my reasons I’m looking forward to MOPS 2012.
1) I LOVE networking and I can’t wait to meet some of the girls I’ve only chatted to online. URL is ok but IRL over coffee is my preferred way any day. On that: you get a prize if you guess which MOPS Field Leader posted her photo of the boots above!
2) I get to meet 2 couples who moved to Dallas a while back.
3) Getting to hang with the Operation Christmas Child media team in person. I LOVE that ministry and I can’t wait.
4) A roomful of Moms who get me. The struggles, the fun, the challenges, the hurts, the enjoyment. How cool is this gonna be?!
5) Leaving my monkeys behind. Yes, I adore them both and yes, I love being their Mummy but every once in a while this Mum needs a little break to refresh and recharge.
Some things are just worth getting giddy and blogging about!