- Empire pocket level or Aluminum yardstick FREE after $2 MIR. Limit 2.
- Ultility lighter FREE after $1 MIR. Limit 3.
- 12oz gas treatment FREE after $2 MIR. Limit 2.
- Grip-it non slip shelf liner FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 3.
- 32oz R2X carpet or hard surface cleaner FREE after $3 MIR. Limit 2.
- 22.8oz carpet or upholstery cleaner FREE after $3 MIR. Limit 2
- Polo shirts only $2.49 after $10 MIR. Limit 5.
- Compact flourescent energy bulbs 4-pk only $4.97 after $2 MIR. Limit 3
- Stanley screwdriver $1.49 after $2 MIR. Limit 1.
- Empire 9″ torpedo level only $1.49 after $2 MIR. Limit 1.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
- Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
- Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
- Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.