Menards deals run in 2 week cycles and this week runs through 9/12/10. Last week had 1 free item making it 8 until 9/6/10. Please note: for the FREE items you need to purchase $10 of non-rebated items. This can include a gift card.
- Smart caulk tool FREE after $5 MIR. limit 1
- Paint roller covers 2-pack FREE after $5 MIR. Limit 3.
- Perfect mop FREE after $4 MIR. Limit 2.
- Stain away FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 2
- Physique shampoo or conditioners FREE after $6 MIR. Limit 4
- Car wash mitt FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 4
- House wash FREE after $6 MIR. Limit 5
- Closeout sale: look for the red tags including 4/$1 Crayola Color Explosion Refill Set.
- Save $7 per gallon on Dutch Boy paint: $2 instant, $5 MIR. Limit 10.
- Save $7 per gallon on Pittsburgh stains and sealers: $2 instant, $5 MIR. Limit 5.
- 10oz Silicone sealant $.49 after $3 MIR. Limit 12
- 87″patio heater $99.99 after $20 MIR. Limit 2.
- Fall lawn food 17# $5.99 after $2 MIR. Limit 4.
- 5 piece brush set $.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 4.
- JIG-a-Loo lubricant $.99 after $1.75 MIR. Limit 2.
- Scented candles $.99 after $3.50 MIR. Limit 5
- Candle lighter $.49 after $2 MIR. Limit 2.
- Reed diffuser $3.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 4.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
- Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
- Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
- Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here