- 3-pk tape FREE after $2.50 MIR. Limit 2 packs.
- 20″ hand saw FREE after $10 MIR. Limit 2
- 3oz candles FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 10!!!! Think friend/coworker gifts or stocking stuffers.
- Crayola Total Tools markers FREE after $1 MIR. Limit 10. Thinking shoeboxes for next year!
- 7 piece screwdriver set FREE after $3MIR. Limit 2.
- Micro-plush blanket $4.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 3.
- 20′ outdoor extension cord $.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 3.
- Amazing gloves for oven $1.99 after $4 MIR. Limit 2.
- Black & Decker coffee maker $19.99 after $10 MIR
- Calendars $.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
- Sport’s team calendars $5.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
- Candle warmer $9.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 4.
- Label dispenser $4.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
- Wire stripper/knife $4.99 after $5 MIR.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
* Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
* Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
* Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas here. Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here.
If you’re new around here please stop by and enter to win $100 Target gift card here. It’s my way of saying welcome!!!
Gathering deals for the Grocery Gathering.