2 x laundry detergent
2 x saver bags I needed
4 x paint brushes to donate
Total after rebates? $1.98 plus a little tax.
For those of you who’ve never done Menards rebates before I decided to time how long it took me to do them today! It took me two minutes to write them, grab the envelope and address labels. Then it took me two minutes to copy them and while doing so I managed to change the laundry over. So, 4 minutes to do it to get $37 worth of things for under $2. Pretty good deal me thinks! Here are the deals:
- Paint brushes FREE after $4 MIR. Limit 4.
- Turtle Wax towels, cloth or wash pad FREE after $2 MIR. Limit 2 of each. Total 6.
- Dry Cleaner’s secret 6-pk or ProWash detergent FREE after $5 MIR. Limit 2 total.
- 16′ Tape measure FREE after $2 MIR. Limit 3. (CAN u say Christmas gift??!!)
Glade candles $1.97
Buy 2 and Use $1.50/2 from SS 9/20/09
Final Price: $2.38/2
- Mini light set $.97 after $1 MIR. Limit 5.
- 8-pack AA batteries only $.99 after $1 MIR. Limit 4 packs.
- Air filter cartridges $3.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 2.
- Dash duster only $.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
- VacnStack bags only $.99 after $4 MIR. Limit 2.
- Oven mate drip sheet $.99 after $3 MIR> Limit 2.
- Motor oil $2.49 after $1.50 MIR. Limit 12 quarts.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
* Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
* Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
* Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas here.
Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here.
1 – Snow White Diamond Edition DVD/Blu-Ray Combo
2 – Wiggles Concert tickets
3 – Harry Connick, Jr. CD
4 – (2) $25 Gift Cards to A&P stores