If you’ve never done Menards rebates, it’s super easy. Check out my easy How to here first! These deals are good through 5/2/10.
- Jig-a-loo lubricant FREE after $2.50 MIR. Limit 2
- Fuel injector/carburetor cleaner FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 4
- 3-pack paintbrushes $.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 2
- Windex window and surface cleaner $4.97 after $2 MIR. Limit 2.
- Handi clamp $.98 after $3 MIR. Limit 4
- Polyseamseal $1.49 after $1.50 MIR. Limit 3
- Duct tape $.79 after $2 MIR. Limit 4
- Lifetime caulk 2 pack $.44 after $4 MIR
- Rose bush $1.99 after $1.50 MIR. Limit 6
Don’t forget about the unadvertised freebies I wrote about here .
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
- Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
- Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
- Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here