If you’re thinking spring and planting/reorganizing your house then you’re in luck! Menards has lots of goodies for free or cheap to help you out. Don’t wait til Spring though; they may not be free then!
Free After Rebate
Below the Bed organizer FREE after $8 MIR. Limit 2
Terry cloths FREE after $1 MIR. Limit 2
Circular saw blade FREE after $4 MIR. Limit 2
*Last week’s freebies that are still good are listed here.
- Hammer or nail set $.96 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
- 24′ outdoor extension cord $2.99 after $2 MIR. Limit 3
- Interior flat paint $2.99 after $8 MIR. Limit 5 gallons.
- 3 piece storage bag set $4.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 2
- Super glue $.49 after $1.50 MIR. Limit 2.
- Air freshener $2.9 after $1 MIR. Limit 3
- Crystal Light 6 pack $.99 after $1.50 MIR. Limit 4.
- Seeding and potting items $.99 after $1 MIR. Limit 4
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
* Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
* Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
* Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.