If you’re excuse for not doing Menards rebates is that you don’t know what to spend $10 on before rebate, how about a $10 Menards gift card? I found out from the reputable Hot Coupon World that that works and have tried it twice now and got my money back! So, no more excuses, go out and grab some FREEBIES!
Velvet bow FREE after $1 MIR. Limit 4.
6′ extension cord FREE after $.75 MIR. Limit 4
Boot tray FREE after $1.50 MIR. Limit 2.
St Ives lotion $3.49
Use $1 off from SS 11/15/09
Receive $3 after MIR
Final Price: FREE plus overage! Moneymaker!
3 pack Kleenex facial tissues $6.99
Use $.50 off from SS 10/4/09
Receive $2 MIR
Final Price: $4.49/3 boxes
- Vertical charcoal smoker $64 after $50 MIR. Limit 2.
- Hannah Montana cut and create $4.99 after $5 MIR> Limit 6. Me thinks you could break the pack down and add some to shoeboxes!
- 6 pack fluorescent bulbs $4.77 after $3 MIR
- 8 pack AA batteries only $.99 after $1 MIR. Limit 4
- LED headlight or flashlight only $4.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 2.
- Soy blend candles $.99 after $4 MIR. Limit 8. Teacher gifts??!!!
- 6 pack crystal light $.99 after $1.50 MIR.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
* Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
* Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
* Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas here. Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here.
Check out my post here about how to get a $5 gift certificate for just a few minutes of online searching!
Gathering deals for the Grocery Gathering.