As I just got a rebate check back from Menards I’m thinking of how I can roll it but I may save it until next week and see if there’s anymore freebies before I go. These are good thru 1/24/10.
Glass watering sphere 2 pack FREE after $8 MIR. Limit 2. It may be just me but I’m thinking I may grab a couple of these and save them for Mother’s Day gifts.
20″ Irwin hand saw FREE after $10 MIR. Limit 2.
- 50 pack tealights $.99 after $1 MIR. Limit 4.
- Jig-a-Loo lubricant $1.49 after $1 MIR. Limit 3
- Reading glasses $.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 3
- Mop/brush $3.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 2.
- Toilet tank repair kit $4.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4.
If you had no idea Menards had a rebate program or want to learn more first, check out my Menards 411 here.
What to do with all this free stuff from Menards?
* Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
* Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
* Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.
Get more ideas here. Wondering where your rebate is? Track it here.