Menards offers FREE items most weeks. If none of these appeal to you then would you consider doing it for me for local charities? Just leave in one of our drop boxes.
Looking for the 2012 catalog? See The Menards Christmas Catalog 2012 post.
Looking for Menards Black Friday deals? See Menards Black Friday 2012.
I LOVE Menards for Christmas gifts. I know right?! It’s hard to believe that a D.I.Y store would have such great gifts but they do and here’s some of the best ones:
FREE After Rebate
- 14oz ceramic tool mug FREE after $4.99 MIR. Limit 4
- Sylvania fan bulb FREE after $2 MIR. limit 4 four packs
- Menards tshirt FREE after $6 MIR. Limit 2. Great for OCC shoeboxes 2012!
- Power bit screwdriver FREE after $2.50 MIR. Limit 2. Great for OCC shoeboxes 2012!
- Irwin hand saw FREE after $10 MIR. Limit 2.
- 18″x30″ floor mat $.99 after $4 MIR. Limit 3
- North Tech batteries AA or AAA 20 pack $.99 after $4 MIR. Limit 4.
- Table top fountains $2.99 after $2 MIR. Limit 2. Great grab bag gift!
- Solar lights 8 pack $4.99 after $10 MIR. Limit 4.
- Sunbeam batteries AA or AAA 60 pack $4.99 after $6 MIR. Limit 2
- Invisible tape 3 pack $.78 after $2 MIR. limit 4
- Cuddle-up (like a Snuggly) $1.99 after $3 MIR. Limit 4
- Select calendars $1.99 after $2 MIR. Limit 4.
- Sports calendars $4.99 after $2 MIR. Limit 4.
- Tek 10 (like Nerf gun) $4.87 after $3 MIR. Limit 2
- Menards sweatshirt $4.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 2
- Melissa & Doug stacking train or tool box $4.99 after $5 MIR. Limit 2
- Kid’s kitchen gadgets $4.99+
- 7 quart slow cooker $9.99 after $10 MIR. Limit 2
- Softshell jacket $14.99 after $15 MIR. Limit 3
- Donate paint brushes and other supplies to Habitat for Humanity.
- Collect tools and put them in a toolbox that you can give to your kids when they get older. It would make a great leaving house gift. (ie, your Dad isn’t just gonna come and fix it for you! LOL!)
- Give a bunch of free tools as a bridal shower gift (more to the groom!) or a house warmer.