I have a slight addiction with making new cupcakes. yeah I even have a section on Mummy Deals called Cakes, Cupcakes and Pops so the minute spring sprung I wanted to make some lamb cupcakes for Isaac. Be warned: These are yummy and have fresh strawberries baked in them and in the frosting.
- White cake mix
- Tub of cream cheese frosting or make your own
- 1# of strawberries
- Mini and large marshmallows. Cut the large marshmallows in half.
- Black food coloring
- Cupcake cases
- Wash and clean strawberries and add a handful to a food processor. You want about a cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- Either make cupcakes from scratch or use a box.
- Add to the mix 1 cup of the strawberries.
- Cook as per directions.
- In the meantime add another cup of the finely chopped strawberries to the tub of frosting (or about 2 cups)
- Once the cupcakes are cooled on a tray, use a knife to add the frosting and then onto each one add a large marshmallow in the middle and small ones around it like wool.
- Voila, lamb cupcakes that taste amazing and look cutie-patootie!
What are your favorite cupcakes to make?