Northwest Indiana folks if you’re looking for something to do this weekend the Strawberry Madness festival at Johnson’s Farm in Hobart is a great long-standing tradition that I’ve heard is well worth checking out! My friend Trish swears by the strawberry pancakes so get out early and have breakfast over there. Yummmmmm!
The festival is from Saturday, June 15, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday, June 16, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
If you love sweet, juicy, red, fresh-picked strawberries, you are going to love all the delicious treats and strawberry fun at this year’s Strawberry Madness Festival!
• Fresh Strawberry Shortcake and Strawberry Sundaes
• Meet the Strawberry Princess (Saturday only)
• Meet the character, Strawberry Shortcake
• Fun for the Whole Family, including
Pie Eating Contests, Strawberry on a Spoon Races
Limbo Contests, Hula Hoop Contests
• Cooking Classes: Cooking with Strawberries
• Buckwheat Pancakes, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Homemade Strawberry Donuts will be ready
at 7 a.m. at Marilyn’s Bakery
• DJ, With Lots of Fun Music for Everyone
More details on their website.