Oh yum, this Crock Pot Broccoli Chicken with it’s creamy taste sounds delicious and is packed full of healthy tasty broccoli!
For a while now it’s been Slow Cooker Monday at our house as Mondays are work days and if nothing goes in the pot early on, then nobody is eating anything more than cereal at 5pm. This is thanks to my dear friend Jess.
Want to be featured here? Drop me an email mummydeals at yahoo
Crock Pot Broccoli Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 bag broccoli florets
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can ( big can) Chunky Chicken Potato Broccoli Cheddar soup
- 2 (small) can fulls of milk
- 2 hefty scoops of cheese dip from a jar
- 2 chicken breasts cut up into cubes (precooked on the bone)
- 2 cups instant rice (precooked according to directions)
Put it all in the crockpot on High for 30 minutes. Then Low for 2.5 hours. Done and done.
This is meant to serve 3-4 adults.
So, it’s Crock Pot Monday: What’s In Your Pot?
Every Monday I come up with a Crock Pot recipe. If you have one, link up with us or check out the archives or see my Pinterest pins!
Would you like to spread the word about Crock Pot Mondays at Mummy Deals to your readers? Tweet it, Facebook it using the buttons below! The more we have involved the more we can grow and gain wonderful new “go to” recipes each week.