I went to my friend’s house for lunch and she whipped these bad boys out! Zucchini recipes aren’t easy to find but if you’re looking for healthy snacks these Zucchini Fries are perfect! Let me tell you I was convinced she had slaved over them but she shared the secret and agreed to share it with you. Plus they’re only 2 Weight Watchers points for 8 zucchini fries (if you don’t use oil and instead use cooking spray to coat). Score! Thanks Jess.
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 small zucchinis. Cut them into thin strips.
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Combine the bread crumbs and seasonings in a bag and shake.
- Place the zucchini in the olive oil and then into the crumbs to coat
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes until crispy.
- Serves 4.