How to Make Homemade Granola
If you’re looking for a granola recipe, look no further than this post on How to Make Homemade Granola! Store-bought granola is expensive and full of who-knows-what. While living in Thailand I couldn’t find it anywhere and so I developed an easy homemade granola recipe using plain old oats. It’s healthy to boot as it’s just oats, honey and a bunch of good raw ingredients.
- 3 cups of oats
- Enough honey to make it stir well – about 1 cup.
- Other ingredients like coconut, flax seed, wheatgerm, raisins, nuts, sunflower seeds. I just dump a bunch of each in and mix well.
How To Make Homemade Granola
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and heat oven to 300.
- Mix all together and then spread thin on the pan.
- Cook for around 15 minutes or until it almost smells burnt! It sounds crazy but then I turn it over on the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes and it’s good.
- I pour mine back into the oat container and in the morning serve with yogurt and fresh fruit.