How to Make Hearts Using Marbles
So you want to make heart cupcakes or heart crayons but don’t have heart shaped cupcakes? Panic not it’s super easy to make hearts using marbles. I won’t lie: the heart silicone cupcake tins make a nicer shape but these will work in a pinch!
- Simply grab some marbles, a muffin tin and some cupcake liners.
- Insert a cupcake liner into each spot and then add a marble at the top
- I shaped mine a little to make the top of the heart.
- Add whatever you’re making. I added some melted Andes chocolate chipsand let them set or bake them.
- Pull out and voila: hearts!
These would work great for the Heart Shaped Crayons.