This Coffee Scrub is made using a homemade coffee scrub recipe which can be found in this post as well as free printable tags to give Coffee Scrub as gift.
I love coffee and apparently as well as being a great morning fix it’s great for a homemade scrub. When I first saw this on Sugar and Cloth, I knew I had to make it. I mean you can just smell the coffee and cinnamon as I type, right? Or is it just me?! Anyway, that’s why I decided to keep my coffee grinds and add them into something I will scrub my body with! Again, another great mothers day craft for kids.
Coffee Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 cups of white sugar (I recommend using brown sugar if you want this for your face as it’s less harsh)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 TBS coffee grinds
How to Make the Coffee Scrub
- Mix the coffee, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Work in the coconut oil with your hands.
- Add the honey and stir.
- Use a small amount with water when you want to exfoliate.
- Feel free to use the free printable tags I created to make a gift out of it for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Gift.