Pizza is one of those foods that we generally think we can’t have when we are watching what we eat. Thanks to Home Run Inn’s Ultra Thin pizza line this is a thought of the past. Chicago’s Premium Thin-Crust Pizza, has really knocked it out of the park with its Ultra Thin personal frozen pizza line offering Cheese, Cheese Supreme, Sausage, Sausage and Pepperoni and Margherita pizzas, ranging from 280 to 380 calories per six inch pizza, available in grocer’s freezers across the country. Like all Home Run Inn products, the Ultra Thin line contains no preservatives or trans fats and is all natural. Home Run Inn’s Ultra Thin pizza line is not available in restaurants, so head to your grocer’s freezer for this guilt-free slice of heaven. Check for a grocery store location that carries Home Run Inn products or a restaurant near you.
Whether you’re counting calories or not, Home Run Inn’s six inch Ultra Thin pizza is great for lunch at the office, after-school snacks and dinners with friends – not to mention you can microwave, bake or even grill them. Hosting a holiday get-together or Super Bowl party and can’t decide on pizza toppings? Pick up Home Run Inn’s Ultra Thin pizzas and let your guests create-their-own! Here are some toppings that will satisfy without adding tons of extra calories:
- Sun-dried tomatoes and thinly-sliced mozzarella cheese;
- Chopped plum tomatoes, minced garlic and fresh basil;
- Shrimp and crabmeat with parmesan sprinkled on top;
- Chicken, spinach leaves, tomatoes, olives and peppers;
- Mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes, onion and green peppers;
- Fresh pineapple, chicken and diced onions; and
- Sliced grapes, chicken and red onion.