My frugality originally comes from My Granny. She had 6 sons and it was said that if she only had one raisin left in the house, she’d split it in two and make two cakes!!! I think Granny would have loved America for all the freebies so this is why this is titled after her.
PLEASE READ: If you’re new to signing up for freebies I would highly recommend getting a separate email for all the free stuff (and spammage!!) Read my other tips here.
1) Get $10 in FREE game play from Dave & Buster’s.
3) Free packet of Real American Steak Rub.
4) Free sample of Nature’s Bounty fish oil.
5) Free NetiPot from Neilmed
6) Free Playtex Sport Body wipes when you sign up
8) Receive tons of freebies from Vistaprint and just pay shipping. I can highly recommend them as it’s where I get all my business cards!
9) FREE Kid’s Craft at Lakeshore Learning May 28, 2011. This week it’s a mirror.
10) Twice a month Lowe’s has a FREE Build and Grow clinic for kids where they can build something to take home and it’s all totally FREE. This Saturday May 28 they’ll be making a biplane. It’s from 10am – 11am and you need to book ahead so click here for more info.
11) Free gum, free nail polish from CVS.
12) Free dips and marinades from Meijer.
13) Free scuncis and contact lens solution at WAGS.
14) Quick sign up and print Zyrtec coupon.
15) Don’t forget to check the Target Daily Deal. Always FREE shipping and some great deals.
16) Home Depot Kid’s Workshops are FREE workshops available the first Saturday of each month from 9am-noon for kids age 5-12 (although some allow younger kids.) Next one: 6/4/11.
If you check out the archive area under Granny’s Deals on the right of your screen you’re sure to find some “older” freebies which may not have expired!!