My mum reminded me recently about where my frugality originally comes from – My Granny. She had 6 sons and it was said that if she only had one raisin left in the house, she’d split it in two and make two cakes!!! I think Granny would have loved America for all the freebies so this is why this is titled after her! Each Monday I’ll post the newest freebies around for you to gobble up to help make Mondays more palatable!
Sometimes there are only a set amount of freebies and if you don’t get in quick, they may run out – sorry about that :>( Have a great week!
- Free facial cleansing cloth from Dove here.
- Free help on dieting and lots of info to keep you on track here.
- Free Johnson & Johnson Mom’s Kit by calling 1-866-565-2229 and press 1. It’s geared towards Mums but is good for everyone.
- Free Fireproof leader’s kit here. Has anyone seen this movie? Would you be willing to review it on this blog?
- You asked; I heard! Join Mother’s of Organic here for lots of coupons and tips on organic foods.
- Free Playtex Drop-Ins bottle here. Thanks, Lisa D!
- If you’re a friend or family member of a deployed marine, request a FREE care package be sent to them here. If any of you have family/friends in the marines, please leave a comment and I’d be willing to sign up to get them another if that’s possible!
- Free wall calendar here.
- Free Billy Graham book, Peace with God, here.
- Free 2008-2009 school calendar here.
As requested, I’ll be doing a post a little later this week about making money from home on quick, easy things like doing surveys.
A couple of things that I’ve found to be helpful when signing up for freebies are:
1) Create a new email account so that if you get spam from signing up, it won’t affect your personal email.
2) Sign up for a Roboform account. This is a FREE program that once you’ve entered your info into the system, it will populate it for you in the future. Go here to sign up and then you’ll get a button on your browser that next time you can hit and it’ll enter all the info.