My frugality originally comes from My Granny. She had 6 sons and it was said that if she only had one raisin left in the house, she’d split it in two and make two cakes!!! I think Granny would have loved America for all the freebies so this is why this is titled after her. Each Monday I’ll post the newest freebies around for you to gobble up to help make Mondays more palatable!
If you’re new to signing up for freebies I would highly recommend getting a separate email for all the free stuff (and spammage!!) Read my other tips here.
Have a GREAT week!
- Participate in free clinical trial for menopause here.
- Call 1-800-421-2998 for free sample of Kyo-Dophilus probiotic
- Free sample of Aquafresh here.
- Free sample of Idea Paint here.
- free sample of Airborne here.
- Beauty tips and $2 Aveeno coupon here.
- Free sample of butter here.
- Free sample of Emergen-C here.
- Free sample of Murad active radiance here.
- Free sample of Always Infinity here.
- free one day pass to Cooks Illustrated online here
- Free sample of Biggest Loser’s Protein to Go here.
- Free reusable bag for Kroger cardholders here.
- Free Precious Places DVD here.
Freebies still available:
Free things on Tax Day 2009 list here.
Free Hillshire Farm meat here.
Free Spring recipes and coupons from Betty Crocker here.
$10 worth of FREE coupons from Eat Better America here.
FREE bottle of Pert Plus for Men here.
FREE medicine at Meijer here and Giant Eagle here.
Don’t forget you can get all the latest freebies and other great savings ideas delivered straight to your email box when the news breaks! All you’ve got to do is sign up for my FREE email alerts in the lefthand sidebar.