My frugality originally comes from My Granny. She had 6 sons and it was said that if she only had one raisin left in the house, she’d split it in two and make two cakes!!! I think Granny would have loved America for all the freebies so this is why this is titled after her.
PLEASE READ: If you’re new to signing up for freebies I would highly recommend getting a separate email for all the free stuff (and spammage!!) Read my other tips here.
1) Grab an Arthritis Guide booklet FREE!
2) Get $5 off $25 coupon to print from Albertsons when you sign up for their email club. Plus, when you tell your friends about this great coupon, you can earn additional coupons with a maximum of 5 referrals per user and a limit of one coupon per household. You will also need to have a total of $25 after all coupons are deducted reach the minimum $25 purchase requirement. Thanks Bargain Blessings!
3) Grab a FREE sample of Xyloburst Gum and Mints.
4) Receive tons of freebies from Vistaprint and just pay shipping. I can highly recommend them as it’s where I get all my business cards!
5) FREE Kid’s Craft at Lakeshore Learning June 11, 2011. This week it’s a keep it cool drink holder.
6) Free sample of Garnier Clean and Fresh shampoo with anti-dandruff from Target
7) Get a FREE sample of Slimstix weight loss drink.
8) I LOVE this freebie! Sign up with Beechnut to get a FREE starter kit including a free box of cereal and free jar of food.
9) Get a FREE rental today from Blockbuster Express with code: 22JMEB4. This code is usable with different credit cards and is valid 5/23/11 only. Get a FREE rental from Blockbuster Express in Von’s using code: GOVONS through 6/30/11.
10) Don’t forget about the Blockbuster FREE movie rental for good grades which is an instore deal.
11) Free summer events at Lake County, Indiana libraries.
12) Finally here’s my huge list of Northwest Indiana/ South Chicagoland VBS programs this summer.