Due to technical difficulties we were running a little behind with our series! Sorry guys! Anyhoo:
1 cup borax
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup Kosher salt
Vinegar for the rinse cycle
Borax: $2.50 for 76 oz. Cost per batch: $.26 for 8oz
Baking Soda: $.50 for 16oz. Cost per batch: $.25 for 8 oz
Kosher salt: $1.20 for 16oz. Cost per batch $.30 for 4oz
Vinegar: $.99 for gallon. Need tablespoon. Cost approx $.05
Final Cost to make: $.86
Cost per oz. = $.04
This one is as easy as 1-2-3-shake! Check out the video.
- If you’re not already subscribed to my feed or email you can do that for RSS feed here or a daily (spam-free) email update. That way you won’t miss a tip. Join the thousands of other savvy savers who don’t pay a penny for my tips ;>)
- Tell a friend or two about it. Feel free to take the button above and place it on your own blog directing people to the series.
- Feel free to broadcast the video all over Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or wherever so that other people will be helped too.
- If you have a moment please vote for my videos over on YouTube so that they gets maximum exposure.
- Friend me on Facebook here and join in the chatter with other savvy savers like you.
- Follow me on Twitter here for more money saving tips.