If you’re hosting a game day party for Superbowl Sunday this round up of game day recipes will have you drooling. Check out these Game Day Ideas for food and fun.
1) This Football Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is a delicious dessert.
2) Skinny Superbowl Snack is kind of any oxymoron right but when I made these bacon wrapped chestnuts with regular bacon I had to skinny them up.
3) Three Cheese Bread With Marinara Sauce. Her picture really has be drooling. MUST. HAVE.
4) Football Candy is a fun treat to have during game time.
5) Spinach Artichoke Wontons from This Gal Cooks are a fun twist on an old favorite.
6) If there’s one appetizer I love getting at restaurants it’s Potato Skins. These from The Busy Bees look yum and the great news? They’re freezeable!
7) Pepperoni Pizza Puffs from Lick the Bowl Good are sure to go over good with the kiddos.
8) This 7 Layer Dip from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons looks a-mazing and super easy to pull off.
9) Hello is this not the cutest idea ever?!! If your hosting a Superbowl party this is a must have. How to build a Snackadium.
10) NY Bagel Crisps & Buffalo Dip Recipe. I love the simplicity of this one. Can be thrown together pretty quickly.
11) Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings. I actually prefer baked wings over fried so these are a winner!
12) Easy Artichoke Dip. Can you really go wrong with this dip. It’s always a crowd pleaser. I set mine out in a crockpot to keep it warm throughout the whole game.
13) To lighten up the day Our Family World has a Southwest snack mix that I recommend checking out.
14) Giveaway Blogdom has a Hamburger Sub Sandwich that is a crowd pleaser and will feed a hungry crowd on a budget.
And because yes you know me and my love for fun facts I had to include the two below. They just scream my need for useless information and more game day ideas if you’re not actually watching the game!