1) Today is Friday which means Mega Swagbucks Day – this may net you tons of SBs as apposed to the usual 10, yipppeee! Sign up at Swagbucks HERE and get some Swag just for signing up with me and then start searching! If you don’t believe me check out my post of how I earned a brand new stroller by using Swagbucks!
2) If you live in Northwest Indiana and would like some coupons to local events (ummm, yes please!!) then make sure you head to the Indiana Welcome Center in Hammond on May 14, 2011 from 11am to 4pm for the Explore The South Shore event.
3) If you’re not yet subscribed to a Sunday newspaper, I highly recommend it. In fact check this out to see what coupons are coming this weekend in your paper. If you need extra copies you can be prepared in advance to buy another paper at a regular store or get it for just $1 from Menards or The Dollar Tree. These are my other tips on how to get the best newspaper coupons.
4) Restaurant deals including cheap lemonade at McDonald’s, FREE Arby’s salad with purchase, 1/2 price Frappucinos at Starbucks, Smokey Bones is offering a FREE appetizer when you Sign up for their email club.
5) 15% off at Michael’s via the coupon.