If you’re anything like me you want to be green and help the environment. You do little things like recycle, try and remember your reusable bags and plant a garden. But, on a budget you know it’s hard to always buy organic and always make the right choices on cleaning products. That’s why I put together the 5 part series. Here are the first 3 videos, the rest will come in the next couple of days.
I’d love it if you’d stick around for next week as well as not only am I giving away this PUR faucet mount, but I’ve got a week of giveaways to celebrate our Go Green and Save Green party.
Leave a comment and let me know about you, I’d love to meet you! I follow back!
Here’s how you can get the most out of the Series:
- If you’re not already subscribed to my feed or email you can do that for RSS feed here or a daily (spam-free) email update. That way you won’t miss a tip. Join the thousands of other savvy savers who don’t pay a penny for my tips ;>)
- Tell a friend or two about it. Feel free to take the button above and place it on your own blog directing people to the series.
- Feel free to broadcast the video all over Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or wherever so that other people will be helped too.
- If you have a moment please vote for my videos over on YouTube so that they gets maximum exposure.
- Friend me on Facebook here and join in the chatter with other savvy savers like you.
- Follow me on Twitter here for more money saving tips.