- Pine cone
4 apples, washed and cored
4 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup water
1/2 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease an 8″ cake pan with the butter and place apples in pan.
- Cut the butter into 4 and put one piece in each apple.
- Mix water, sugar and cinnamon in bowl and then pour over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Place a leaf under a blank sheet of paper and rub a crayon over the top. Use lots of different colours and overlap the leaves to create great autumn art!
2 cups of water
1 cup of flour
- Mix together well. You can put dry Kool-Aid or Jell-O in the mix if you want coloured dough.
|Small twigs, blades of grass, and pine needles (for the legs and antennae)|
|Leaves in different shapes, colors, and sizes (optional, for the wings)|
|Flower petals (optional, for the wings)|
- First, build a body from the pebbles. For example, make a dragonfly by gluing a small rock (the head) on top of a long skinny rock (the body). Or glue three small pebbles end to end to make an ant.
- Add appendages by putting a drop of glue on the end of each leg, then pressing it to the rock. Finally, glue on wings and antennae.
Go here for more fun ideas.