Unless you’ve been living elsewhere the chances are you’ve heard of Rich Dad Poor Dad and now you can attend a Learn To Be Rich Workshop in Chicago from September 11 to September 14 2012 for FREE! Not only is it FREE but you get a FREE gift and someone is gonna win a Kindle Fire so register today.
What is Rich Dad Poor Dad about?
- Find properties to boost CASH FLOW and learn about the cash flow quadrant
- Use real estate to build wealth – in any market condition
- Turn foreclosure investments into financial gains
- Overcome fear of failure and manage risk
- PLUS – Get a FREE GIFT just for attending the seminar written by Rich Dad author Robert Kiyosaki
Who is Robert Kiyosaki?
Most famously known for authoring the book Rich Dad Poor Dad, Kiyosaki has now authored several books that are available on Amazon. Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert Kiyosaki. It advocates financial independence through investing, real estate, owning businesses, and increasing one’s financial intelligence.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is written in the style of a set of parables, ostensibly based on Kiyosaki’s life. Kiyosaki stresses the ownership of high value assets, rather than being an employee as a recurring theme in the book’s chapters.