Fettuccine, Alfredo Sauce and
Fettuccine: Use 1/2 box and cook according to directions
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cubed cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps, Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly.
- Serve over fettuccine.
- Add ins: Broccoli, left over chicken breast, shrimp, ? ? ?
- Have leftover hot dog or hamburger buns? Don’t toss, use them for garlic bread or just use your favorite bread.
- Spread bun/bread with butter, then sprinkle with garlic powder, top with shredded mozzarella cheese and shredded Parmesan if you wish. (top with as much or as little as you wish)
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is toasty. About 10-15 min.