1) Today is Friday which means Mega Swagbucks Day – this may net you tons of SBs as apposed to the usual 10, yipppeee! Sign up at Swagbucks HERE and get some Swag just for signing up with me and then start searching! If you don’t believe me check out my post of how I earned a brand new stroller by using Swagbucks!
2) HOT dawg! If you’re not a member of Pampers Gifts to Grow then you’re gonna want to become one today! Sign up and receive 100 FREE points! Considering we usually scoop out 10 points, 100 is an awesome deal. Shame that I’m already a member and earning but if you’re not, become one today!
3) I LOVE, LOVE Vocalpoint! In one month alone I received some toothpaste, 2 Kashi coupons for $3 off (eg FREE cereal!) and some L’Oreal Revitalift!!! That’s a lot of fun FREEBIES. Sign up today and get some goodies from Motts! All they ask is that you tell a pal about the product they send whether you like it or not. Easy peasy! FREE coupons for groceries?? Sign me up!
4) Grab a FREE sample of Prilosec OTC by clicking this link. Prilosec OTC® provides all-day, all-night protection against frequent heartburn. That’s zero heartburn for 24 hours with just one pill a day!
5) One of my FAVE deals ever has to be Restaurant.com! For the next few days only you can save 70% on those gift certificates. So instead of paying $10 for $25 worth of food, just pay $3!
Go to their site from now until 6/21/11. Use code DAD and Pay Just $3 for 1 certificate. The same code can be used on their Dinner of the Month and $35 GCs.
6) When you sign up for the Kellogg’s newsletter you get $5 in coupons from them.
7) RitzPix has specials on photobooks on Thursdays and Fridays only. The 6×6 Photo Book is $7.77 (save $12) and the 8×6 Photo Book is only $13.99 (save $6) Get yours now. These photo books are excellent ideas for Graduations, vacations etc.
8) If you’re not yet subscribed to a Sunday newspaper, I highly recommend it. In fact check check here to see what coupons are coming this weekend in your paper. If you need extra copies you can be prepared in advance to buy another paper at a regular store or get it for just $1 from Menards or The Dollar Tree.