Yup, it’s true: I LOVE Cake Pops! They’re super simple, super yum and you look super talented when you bring them somewhere so for Chases’s 1 year old birthday I used my Cake Pop Recipe and made Farmyard Cake Pops for his farm animal-themed party.
Cake Pop Chickens
1) After making the cake balls dip them in melted yellow chocolate or yellow frosting (that’s what I used).
2) Take orange sugar candy (I found soft moon shaped candy) and cut a beak and feathers for the head.
3) Then color eyes with a black frosting marker and tada!
Cake Pop Pigs
* Dip the cake ball in pink frosting or chocolate and then add a black M&M as a nose and use an edible marker to draw eyes and a tail.
Cake Pop Sheep
1) These were my favorite for sure but are messy and you have to do them quickly before the chocolate hardens!
2) Dip the cake pop in white chocolate and then roll in a bowl of coconut.
3) Add small pieces of cut-up tootsie rolls as feet and a black M&M as a nose before drawing on eyes with the edible marker. I even made a little Sheep Dog Cake Pop to watch over the farm. He was just a bigger pop that I added a black M&M to and drew eyes and mouth.
Cupcake Tools I recommend:
- Wilton 307-831 13 Count Cupcake Stand
- Lime Green White Polka Dot Cupcake Baking Liners 50 count
- Wilton Hello Kitty Paper Cupcake Stand, Holds 24 Cupcakes
- 500 pcs – Reynolds White Paper Cupcake Cup Liners – STANDARD Size
- Wilton Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cupcake Stand Kit
- Oneida 24-Count Cupcake Carrying Case
For more fun cake Pop ideas, see: