Right now I’ve been teaching a lot of classes on Young Living’s AMAZING Essential oils that we’ve been using and I wanted to serve some Easy Homemade Peppermint Fudge. I came across this recipe on All Recipes, add my own flair and some of the Peppermint Oil and voila! Here’s a peppermint fudge recipe that’s super easy and a crowd pleaser!
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3-5 drops of Young Living Peppermint Oil
- Get out an 8×8 pan, add foil and spray the foil with olive oil or coconut oil spray.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat combine the chocolate and SCM or you could microwave for about a minute, stir and then do again.
- Wait until melted and smooth.
- Once it’s that texture pull off the heat and add your oil, to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more. (I also freeze mine if I double the batch)
- Remove the foil and then cut into squares.
Ta-da! Food with your essential oils 🙂