It may be that I was born into a family of teachers but I think Teacher Gifts like this Easter Teacher Appreciation Gifts should be given often. I mean teachers are amazing people who keep our kids all day and I think they’re awesome. This became especially apparent when Isaac entered preschool and was blessed with Mrs Zandstra at Sonshine! Hollllllller if she’s ever taught your kids?!
So being the Candy Bar Poem Girl that I am I came up with this little cutie that my friend Mandy gave my MIL. Changed it for Easter and here you go a great Teacher Appreciation Gift just for Easter and I also made you some FREE Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to go with them to make life easier so gather your supplies and bless their socks off!
Easter Teacher Gift Materials
- Mini cans of Mountain Dew
- Mini bars of 100 Grand
- These free teacher appreciation gift tags from me
- Simply punch a hole in the printable and the 100 Grand.
- Tie a piece of ribbon threw them and then threw the ring on the top of the can.
- Affix in place.
- Voila, an Easter Teacher Appreciation Gift!