If you’re new around here you may not know I’m obsessed with cake pops but if you have been around a while you won’t be surprised by these Dunkin’ Donut Cake Pops.
I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, love it and so I wanted to see if I could make a cake pop out of it. If you’ve never made cake pops, don’t be daunted and please don’t run out and buy a machine. Sure they may make perfect-looking pops but they’re not as good and you don’t need one! So without further ado here are my Dunkin Donuts Pops that are perfect for Valentine’s Day as they’re made with red velvet cake mix and topped with red sprinkles.
Ziplist was down earlier. If it’s still not showing here’s the recipe. Sadly you can’t print it as easily but it will do!
Dunkin’ Donuts Cake Pops Ingredients
- 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 cup of Dunkin’ Donuts Dark coffee. I made mine really strong.
- 1/2 tub of fudge frosting.
- 1/2 bag of chocolate disks.
- Don’t make the cake mix as per the directions!
- Mix the cake mix with the oil and the Dunkin’ Donuts coffee using a mixer.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake per the cake directions.
- Test as you normally would with a toothpick. When it comes out clean you’re good.
- Let it cool and then crumble it all into a bowl. It’s pretty fun but you’ll get some red from the cake mix!
- Add 1/2 of the tub of frosting and mix well.
- Form into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate.
- Dip one end of some pop sticks into the chocolate. Let them harden a little.
- Remove the cake balls from the freezer.
- Put one on a stick and then dip in the chocolate. Don’t swirl too much, just rock back and forth.
- Place in a cake pop holder. Mine is a piece of wood with holes!
- Decorate with red sprinkles.
Yes, they were as DDelicious as they sound! Serve with some Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
If you like Dunkin’ Donuts coffee these (easy peasy) 10 Homemade Coffee Syrups are great to go with it or as a gift with a bag of Dunkin’ coffee!