Why 4th of July Cake Pops?
Red velvet cupcakes are my favorite hands down and when I was thinking about desserts for the 4th of July, something red that I could customize automatically came to mind so I came up with these yummy red velvet 4th of July cake pops. Ya ready to be the hit at your July celebration?!
Ingredients for 4th of July Cake Pops
- Red velvet cake mix.
- White and blue chocolate melts.
- Lollipop sticks.
- Make red velvet cake pops using my Cake pop Recipe and a red velvet cake mix.
- Heat the white chocolate until it melts.
- Take the cake ball and dip the end in the white chocolate to cover about 1/3 of the ball.
- Set them on wax paper to cool. (If you’re in a hurry I suggest placing them in the fridge 5 minutes to cool)
- Once cooled, heat the blue chocolate.
- Add a stick to the bottom of the white chocolate (works best if the chocolate isn’t super hard) and then dip in the blue chocolate.