* Buy Dawn dish liquid 10.3 oz at $.99 and use newspaper coupon to take off $.50
$.49 after coupon
* Buy Stayfree or Carefree pads or pantiliners at $4.49, get $1.50 back in Extra Care Bucks.
$2.99 after ECBs.
* Buy Gilette Fusion razor at $9.99, get $5 in ECBs. There are also manufacturer’s coupons out for this to make it even cheaper.
$4.99 after ECBs, cheaper if you get a newspaper!
* Buy various Colgates at 2/$5, get $2 in ECBs.
2/$3 after ECBs.
* Buy CVS diapers 52-60 ct, get $2 in ECBs.
$12.99 after ECBs.
*****October freeeeeeeeeeee things 10/1 – 10/31
- Buy CVS Vitamin D-400 100 tablets at $2.99, get $2.99 in ECBs.
- Buy DeepHeating WellPatch Arthritis Relief 3 ct at $5.99, get $5.99 in ECBs
*****Other October deals
- Buy 2 Nursery Purified waters 1 gallon, get $1 ECB
- Buy Colgate MaxFresh Toothbrush or Toothpaste with mouthwash beads 4.6 – 6oz at $2.99, get $2 in ECBs. Total = $.99. But there are tons of coupons around that would make this free!
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering!
New around here? Check out all my freebies this week and stop back on Monday for another Granny’s Deals edition!