Not a ton of great deals this week but it’s a new month so there are some new freebies worth checking out. Here ya go:
* Buy Excedrin 10ct. Vial $2.49 get $2.49 ECB. Limit 1
Use coupon – $1 from SS on 1/4/09 or $2 from SS on 1/4/09
FREE after ECBs, plus even a moneymaker if you have coupons!!
* Buy Assorted Glade at 4 for $10 get $5 ECB. Limit 5
Use $.75 from SS 1/11/09, or $1/2 from SS 1/11/09, Glade Plugins Scented Gel Warmer BOGO from SS 1/11/09 or Glade Sprays, $1/2 SS 1/11/09
Using coupons you could snag some really cheap Glade if you really need some more! (It’s been free a lot recently!)
* Buy 2 Loreal Revitalifts, get $10 in ECBS. Limit 2. These are usually around $15.
Use $2 coupon from V 2 1/4/09
Various after coupons and ECBS.
* Buy Excedrin Menstrual Complete at $6.99 get $3 ECB. Limit 5
Use $1 from SS on 1/4/09 or $2 from SS on 1/4/09
$1.99 after coupon and ECB.
* Buy 2 Theraflu/Triaminic get $5 ECB. Limit 1. This is usually around $7.
There are a bunch of coupons out there for this stuff!
Prices varies after coupons but you’ll be able to snag some for pretty cheap.
- CVS Children’s Chewable Aspirin 36ct 1.99 Limit 1
- Extreme Energy 6 hour shot 4.99 Limit 1
- Earinse 7.99 Limit 2
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out!
New around here? Thanks for stopping by! I’m a frugal Mummy here in Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana who covers local deals, national deals and we’ve usually got giveaways going on! Plus every Monday I do Granny’s Deals where everything is free. Check out the archives for some older deals that are probably still good and stop back each Monday for new freebies. Cheap is good, free is better!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering!